Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Back! (lol I know thats kinda weird but oh well!)

Okay, so I know I haven't been posting for a while and I apoligize for that. But now I am back in the game and will be definetly giving great book reviews.

So this is how my blog is going to be layed out:
Mondays- I will be posting some of my writing pieces.
Wednesdays- I will be posting random stuff. It will mostly consist of me blabbing about different things.
Fridays- I will be posting book reviews.
Saturdays- I will be posting videos of book reviews with my best friend and fellow blogger, writer, and reader.

Can't wait for tomorrow because it will be my first book review in a while. It will be on Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. What I can say right now is that it was such a SUPER, FANTASTIC, AWSOME BOOK EVER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment