Friday, September 7, 2012

New Post! I Know its Been a While /:


I know, I know, I haven't been posting but it’s been really busy. My family chose to take our family trip at the end of August. Not complaining it was the best vacation ever! We went on the Disney cruise! BEST PLACE EVER, next to Disney World :) Then the weekend we came back, that Monday was when school started. Did I mention it is my first year in college? I love it though. It was really nerve racking at first but exciting at the same time. In most of my classes there is barely anyone my age. Most of them are older and have been to college before but just want to take more classes. I love my Intro. To Education class. It is the best class ever. I get so depressed when the class is over I just want to run back in and have another discussion. OMG and my schedule is amazing. I only have one class on Monday and Wednesday in the mornings so the rest of the day I’m off. On Tuesday and Thursday I’m done around 3:50. The best part is that I’m off on Friday, so I have a three-day weekend every week. I remember in high school I couldn’t wait till I had those days off.  
Did I mention I’m a published poet now? Yup, my work is actually out there! LOL! I’m grinning so much as I write this right now. At first I didn’t want people to know that my pieces are out there. But now I want to scream it out loud. It means a lot to me because I never really accomplished anything before. I never played any sports when I was little, or got an award for any school thing. That doesn’t mean I didn’t like playing sports, it was more back yard games if anything. And I did win like those grade awards but that’s not that big a deal when most of your classmates get them too. Getting my poems out there is like I just put my life on the line. Now anyone can read it and like it, or not. I think that’s why it is so hard for me to write my feelings on this blog. I’m afraid that readers will not or don’t want to hear what I have to say. But you know what? I don’t care anymore! It’s my writing if you like it GREAT! If you don’t comment and give me feedback on how I can get better at it. Remember I’m still a beginner.
Oh! And yesterday was my birthday! Now I’m 18! Ep! I was so calm yesterday though. I just went out to dinner with my family. I didn’t want a big party. I hate it when attention is on me and my family keeps making fun of me for it because I’m the only one that feels that way. My parents had to force me to have a graduation party. That’s how much I hate it when attention is on me.
So, now about future posts after I post this little (not really little) come back there will be a book review. Oh! and tomorrow there will be like nine more. Hehe! Yeah so I’ve been reading just not reviewing which is really sad, but that’s going to change and fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment